Sunday, March 1, 2009

Give Yourself UP...to God

Usually we think of the word Surrender as a bad word or something for the weak. Today I realized it's quite the opposite. To actually surrender your life to God is very hard.Only the strong can do it. It even hurts a bit to let go of control and just give it up to God. Today I dealt with a situation that was totally out of my hands and i just had to say, "you know what God, I'm giving this one to you" and through that he blessed me. I went to the worship service with an open heart and open mind and I could feel God's presence it was ridiculous. usually im like...pshh, all those people that say the "feel God" are just lunatics or some kinda "spiritualists"  but i REALLY did FEEL God. It was like he was standing right next to me holding me. I surrendered my problem to him and things just seemed to be ok for the time. 

Life Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

MaryC said...

Donna - I'm so glad you have given your burden up to God. Until you were able to do that I'm sure you felt like being in a hamster wheel. He has carried you this far and will now guide you - keep your, eyes, ears and heart open. I'm ever so thankful to hear the news. We are so blessed, but sometimes don't appreciate it. Love Mary :)

The Forgotten Princess